At Texas Microfiber, we pride ourselves on offering the best quality microfiber products available.
Many of our customers have told us that since making the switch to microfiber products that they can’t imagine ever going back to traditional cleaning pads. Our customers range from hospital workers and professional maids, to regular people who are looking for cost-effective, eco-friendly ways to clean their home.
This month’s product spotlight is on our microfiber mop pads.
Microfiber Mop Pads
Here’s a brief description of our mop pads:
- 20″ x 6″ Superior Microfiber Wet Flat Mop with Microfiber Terry Face and Velcro Back (for use with aluminum flat mop head)
- Janitorial and health care oriented mop for use with chemicals in areas requiring a high degree of sanitization
- Lint-free, non-abrasive & absorbent
- Safe on most surfaces & effectively removes dirt & dust with or without chemicals
- Use damp for cleaning, wet for heavily soiled areas and dry for dust
- Will withstand several hundred washings
- Oversized for cleaning the edges of wall base; Thick and large with microfiber terry insert (no foam) 20″ x 6″
Benefits of Using Our Microfiber Mop Pads
Here’s why you should consider using our microfiber mop pads:
- Improves cleaning power – microfiber cleans more effectively, reaching into surface pores and crevices, where cotton mop materials are too large for deep cleaning.
- Reduces water and chemical usage – microfiber mops use about 10-20 times less liquid than standard cotton mops, helping keep costs lower. Very few microfiber applications require the use of chemicals, keeping your home or office free of chemicals.
- Helps increase productivity – the effort of dipping and wringing a conventional mop is eliminated. As long as the used microfiber mop head is not put back in the cleaning solution, you don’t have to change the solution between tasks.
- Helps reduce cross-contamination – healthcare facilities have been quick to embrace microfiber cleaning. In an effort to reduce cross-contamination risk between patient rooms, some state laws require that maintenance personnel change out the mop and/or cleaning solution after every room. Using microfiber flat mops helps the facility comply with these requirements.
- Help reduce the risk of worker injury – microfiber mops weigh significantly less than conventional wet cotton loop mops, making them more ergonomic and easier to use.